Welcome to Point of Grace Community Church!
OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD DROP-OFF HOURS
We're privileged to be a relay station for individuals and churches in the area participating in Samaritan's Purse's Operation Christmas Child. Check out the OCC page for details regarding this amazing opportunity to love kids around the world and for instructions on how to prepare a shoebox. Our church will be open to receive boxes on...
- Monday, Nov. 17: 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 18: 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Wednesday, Nov. 19: 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Thursday, Nov. 20: 4:00 - 6:00pm
- Friday, Nov. 21: 5:00 - 7:00pm
- Saturday, Nov. 22: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Sunday, Nov. 23: 12:30 - 3:30pm
- Monday, Nov. 24: 9:00 - 11:00am
When Jesus walked and taught 2000 years ago, he cast a compelling, history-changing
vision of a new kind of community where people loved God and each other
freely. He not only taught it, but provided the example and the promise
of miraculous help. With Christ as our strength and guide, we envision Point
of Grace as the kind of place that follows his vision, a place where…
- Anyone can find genuine acceptance and opportunities for growth.
- The message of forgiveness found in Christ is presented with respect
- Genuinely loving, honest, and encouraging relationships are cultivated
- Timeless, biblical truth is communicated in interesting, creative
and culturally relevant ways.
- We don’t just learn more about God but sense his presence as
- A person can gain the satisfaction that comes from discovering one’s
God-given abilities and use them to make an eternal difference in the
lives of others.
- Believers are motivated primarily by the amazing love and grace of
God rather than shame or fear.
- The community is characterized by humility, authenticity, sincerity,
servanthood, gratitude and joy.
- God is honored by our worship, our faith, our love, and the good works
we accomplish together as a team.
Sometimes the pace of life seems to squelch the kind of relationships
that bring meaning to life. At Point of Grace, we’ve endeavored
to provide opportunities that lead to a growing friendship with God and
each other as well as opportunities to impact our community for good.
We are located near Elver Park on the SW side of Madison:
7026 Raymond Road, Madison WI 53719 - 608.273.3779
directions from Bing.
home - this Sunday - walking with God - values and beliefs - group life - POG kids
xtreme faith - serving ops -helping hands - upcoming events - contacts - about POG